VanAI can make your graphics come to life! When combining our vision and modeling techniques with a (3D) graphics engine, new possibilities open up for interactive interfaces, avatars or artwork that actually interacts with the audience.
Some examples of what is possible:
- Interactive art, controlled by camera input signals, can give the audience the feeling of stepping into a magical world.
- Automatically generate pleasant permutations to artwork, allowing you to create brochures, web sites or games which are unique for each user.
- Create realistic 3D models of your processes using 2D camera, ultrasound or infra-red signals.
- Combine with our analysis methods to visualize directly the hotspots or irregularities.
- Create avatars (virtual characters) that show natural facial expressions and have lip movements in perfect sync with spoken text.